Stout and chocolate is probably one of my favourite partnerships so when I discovered this microwave recipe for a brownie in a mug I thought what I usually think: “I could put beer in that!”
Without further ado, here’s the recipe.
Microwavable Stout Brownie in a Mug
¼ cup flour
¼ cup sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp stout
1 tbsp water
1. Pop all of the dry ingredients into your favourite mug.
2. Add in the oil, stout and water.
3. Mix it all up until it’s consistent.
4. Nuke it for 1 minute 40 seconds… ish.
5. Put all the chocolate-y stout-y squidgy goodness in your facehole.
6. Sit on the sofa for a bit until you’ve recovered.